Job Description – Scale ticketing clerk and loader operator, customer service and retail sales.
Western Ohio Cut Stone is a stone manufacturer and retail seller of natural stone products operating in several quarries in the state of Ohio. This position is located in our sales yard at 1542 Riverside Dr Sidney Ohio.
As a scale ticketing clerk and loader operator, you will be responsible for loading and ticketing stone products in trucks. You will be handling incoming phone calls and greeting customers and promoting our products. You will also package stone products as needed. Also maintain the office/yard and perform general office clerk duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operation of wheel loader, forklift and other equipment in adherence with training procedures and company policies
- Produce tickets and collect payment
- Have ability to work alone and stay motivated to complete task at hand
- Greet and assist customers with the knowledge of our stone products
- Inspect equipment and perform basic service
- Excellent attendance to open and close the yard
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Maintain office area and yard
- Ability to work some Saturdays if needed
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Must be able to operate machinery
- Basic computer and math skills
- Must pass drug screen
- Must be physically fit, can climb ladders and lift 50 pounds regularly
- Good written and communication skills
- Have reliable transportation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Full Benefit Package after 90 days
Or, to apply in person, download our employment application and return to the address listed above between the hours of 9 am – 2 pm.